Home > Support
iAidsoft Support Center
Welcome to the iAidsoft Support Center. We listed some typical questions and answers came from users like you. We hope you find them helpful and informative.
We are always ready to service you with prompt and useful email support. From Monday to Friday, we will answer your emails within 24 hours. If you send emails during weekends, we will answer your questions in the next Monday. Please allow time lag due to different time zones. The customer service email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-sale and After-sale FAQs
- 1. What kind of payment do you accept?
- We accept Visa/MasterCard/Eurocard, Bank/Wire transfer, American Express, Diners Club, JCB, PayPal, Credit/Debit card (Payment information by Fax), Discover/Novus, and Alipay.
- 2. Is it safe to purchase product via your website?
- Your order will be processed through "Regnow" , which ensures that your transaction will be secured by 256bit SSL encryption. All your information remains private and secure. We guarantee the safety and protection of your personal information.
- 3. What is your refund policy?
- We guarantee 30 days money back if our products don't do all that we say they will.
- 4. How can I get rid of Extended Download Service I do not need while placing the order?
- In "Regnow" checkout page, you can remove the Extended Download Service or other items by selecting the corresponding checkbox in the Remove column, and click Update.
- 5. Do you provide technical support for trial users?
- Yes. If you meet any technical problem when using the trial version of our products, please send email to email@example.com, we will reply to you within 24 hours (working days) or in 48 hours (weekend).
- 6. What is your Upgrade Policy?
- We provide free life-time upgrades for all of our programs. We will send the email notice to you if there is any product update, then you will get the updated version immediately for free.
- 7. Why didn't I receive the license code after purchasing?
- There are some possible causes:
1. Due to your email settings, the email containing license code may go to your Spam folder. Please check it there.
2. You provided an invalid email address when you ordered the software.
3. Your email service provider rejects emails from unknown senders. You can ask help from firstname.lastname@example.org if you still not find it.
- 8. Licnese code can't activate the program?
- You may enter incorrect license number. So please make sure you entered the correct license code to activate the right program. It's better to COPY and PASTE your license code into the software activation field.
- 9. I lost my license code. What can I do?
- Don't worry about it. Just send email to our customer service team, provide your email address or order number, they will help you find back the lost license code.
- 10. Why is the downloaded file corrupted?
- This problem is due to an uncompleted download of the program. You can delete the corrupted file and clean your browser's cache, then re-download the setup file on our download page.
Password Recovery Product FAQs
- 1. Which product should I choose, Windows Password Recovery or Password Recovey Bundle?
- Windows Password Recovery is a sub-function of Password Recovery Bundle, if you only need to reset windows login password, you can choose this one. Password Recovery Bundle contains windows password recovery, but also other functions, ie, windows&office key finder, account password finder.
- 2. How do I reset Administrator password on a different computer?
- Launch iAidsoft Windows Password Recovery and create a password reset bootable CD or USB on any computer you have access to. Then reboot the locked computer with this CD/USB to reset the password.
- 3. Does you password recovery tool support USB drive?
- Yes, we add the new function of creativing bootable USB drive in recoving windows login passwords, but still in the price of $19.95, the lowest price in market.
- 4. How long does it normally take to recover a password?
- It depends on which kind of password you want to recover. If windows admin password, you need to create bootable CD/USB firstly and then reboot locked computer to reset it, it may take several miniutes. If account password such as MSN password, Gamil password, Hotmail password, it can be found and displayed instantly.
- 5. Can I get the old password?
- For windows admin password, you can't, it only can blank the password and you can reset new password. For other passwords, ie, MSN password, Gamil password, Hotmail password, etc, yes you can. It can find and display the old password in front of you instantly.
- 6. How many PCs can I use iAidsoft Password Recovery products?
- For single license, our product can be used on 3 PCs. You are okay to buy multi-users licenses if you want to use our product on more computers. You can contact our sales team at email@example.com.
- 7. My CD drive doesn't boot, what should I do?
- You need to set your computer boot from CD by your system BIOS. It's not that difficult as it sounds, click here to see the details on BIOS settings.
- 8. I'm not very good at computers, can I use this program?
- Yes, definitely. You don't have to be a computer wizard, the step-by-step guide and the user-friendly interface will lead you to complete the whole job.
- 9. What's the difference between the trial version and the full version?
- For iAidsoft Windows Password Recovery, the demo version shows you detailed instruction on how to reset Windows login password, but needs to activate to full version to recover it. For iAidsoft Password Recovery Bundle, it shows part of accounts passwords on trial version, needs to activate to full version to display it.
- 10. What Windows editions does it support?
- Generally, almost all the Windows editions are supported, like Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003 R2, 2008 Server Vista; Home Basic, Vista Home Premium, Windows XP Home, XP Professional, Vista Business, Vista Enterprise, Vista Ultimate, Windows 7 and Windows 8 etc.
Data Recovery Product FAQs
- 1. What is data recovery?
- Data recovery is the process to recover data from many kinds of media and operating systems that has been lost by either hardware failure, human error, software bugs, a virus or Trojan infection. The media could be hard drives, Memory Card, CD media, Compact flash cards, or any other types of digital media.
- 2. What causes data loss?
- There are many factors to cause data loss. Hardware failure, human error, software bugs, a virus or Trojan infection are examples that may result in the data loss.
- 3. How can I prevent data loss?
- Data loss is a disaster for anybody if it happens. So we need to launch a good habit to back up your important file and data. If data loss really happens, you need to go to ask help from iAidsoft data rescue.
- 4. I have accidentally deleted one or more files, can I get data back?
- If you deleted or lost files, immediately STOP doing any change (rewrite/format/delete) to the partition where the files were deleted! Then open iAidsoft data rescue, you will see "deleted rescue", scan the partition where you lost your file and recover it.
- 5. Can I recover data from a formatted disk?
- Absolutely, if you format your partition accidently, immediately STOP doing any change (rewrite/format/delete) to the partition. Then open iAidsoft data rescue, you will see "formatted rescue", scan the partition where you lost and recover it.
- 6. Why the files found are more than those correctly recovered?
- iAidsoft Data Rescue is stronger in searching files than other data recovery software. The extra files may be found that lost long before or just file fragmentations. If the files were recovered but they cannot be open that means the files probably were badly damaged.
- 7. Why I could not open the recovered files?
- iAidsoft Data Rescue never writes anything to the object which you recover your data, and the recovered files are the same as the original file on the disk. Maybe your photos and videos were damaged or overwritten before recovery. so our program could not help you recover them successfully.
- 8. Which formats can be recovered?
- iAidsoft Data Rescue can recover document formats such as DOC/DOCX, XLS/XLSX, PPT/PPTX, PDF, etc, video formats such as AVI,MOV,MP4,M4V,3GP,etc, photo formats such as JPG,TIFF(TIF),PNG, etc.
- 9. What are the Supported Equipments?
- PC and other mobile devices which can be recognized as Removable storage devices, such as cameras and its storage card, mobile phone and its memory card, mobile hard disk, USB drive, MP3, MP4, etc.
- 10. What platform does it support?
- Windows 7/Vista/XP 32/64 bit.